Prepare for the SAT Literature test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by a widely published high school textbook writer and literature teacher. You’ll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam — everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 9 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 480 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Literature at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
About the Author
Stephanie Muntone is a widely published author of literature textbooks and test-prep guides.